Relax, Re-connect, Restore
YOGA AND WELLNESS RETREAT, WITH NINA WATSON
OCTOBER 14TH- 19TH, 2017
PANGKOR LAUT, MALAYSIA
Pangkor Laut resort is a beautiful, luxurious resort on a private 300 acres, tropical island. Nestled amidst an ancient rainforest and fringed by white sandy beaches and emerald waters.
Of the island's 300 acres, only a fraction has been developed to house this peaceful luxury resort. Declared a paradise by the late Pavatrotti.
Nature is respected here, almost revered and it rewards visitors in ways that simply need to be experienced!
This is your opportunity to relax, restore and to re-connect to yourself.........join me in transforming body, mind and spirit, through daily yoga & meditation in a breathtaking setting.
- -6 days, 5 nights accomodation in a Private luxurious Villa
- -Daily Breakfast, a la carte lunch and dinner
- -Daily two Yoga practices with Nina:
- In the morning where we set the intention for the day starting with a meditation then followed by a Vinyasa practice.
- Wind down after a day of Tropical experience or Relaxation with a Restorative practice in the evening.
- -Jungle Walk with a guide
- -Return scheduled boat transfers to and from Marina Island- Pangkor Laut
- -Pangkor Island ( opposite of Pangkor Laut) excursion
- -Leisure fishing
- -Island hopping and snorkelling
- -Ultimate Spa experience at the reward winning Spa
- -Spa Supreme ( Optional) @ RM390 nett per person. Bath House Experience followed by a 80-minutes spa treatment of your choice. Pre payment and pre booking is required. Treatments begin between 9 am to end by 9 pm.
- - Or Early Bird (Optional) @ RM320 nett per person. Special prepayment rates for 80- minute spa treatments. Treatments begin between 9am to end by 12pm. Appointment time to be confirmed upon check-in
- -or just relaxing at Emerald Bay or at one of the two beautiful infinity pools overlooking the sea
The Spa Village at Pangkor Laut Resort is a unique retreat that extols the healing cultures of the region. Malaysia, with its diverse history of people and cultures, and vast abundance of natural resources, provides the backdrop for health rituals that are amongst the oldest in the world. The abundance of Malay, Chinese and Indian practices makes this the ideal setting for complete rejuvenation.
The Spa Village comprises a number of specially built structures designed to facilitate an extensive range of treatments from China, Japan, India, Thailand, Bali and Malaysia. These include eight treatment pavilions, a deluxe Belian Treatment Pavilion, three ‘H ealing Huts’, which include Chinese Herbal, Ayurvedic and Malay Huts, two Bath Houses, three Spa Huts, three Nap Gazebos and a Spa Boutique.
For those seeking to fully experience the health rituals of the region, we recommend that you meet with our Chinese, Ayurvedic or Malay Specialist for a consultation at the beginning of your stay. Our comprehensive approach to health will lend helpful insight to your stay at the Spa Village, as well as life-long tools for vibrant living.
What is not included
- - Flights to Kuala Lumpur
- - Transfer to Marina Island
- -7am - 8:30am: Yoga session (vinyasa)
- -9am-10:30am: Breakfast
- -2pm-3:30pm: Lunch
- -5:30pm-6:30pm: Yoga session (restorative)
- -8pm-9:30pm: Dinner
How to book your retreat
Ready to join me in Paradise? Follow these simple steps (a free PayPal account is required to process payments):
- Choose your preferred accommodation (listed below)
- A 50% deposit is the minimum required payment
- If you paid 50% - your final payment/balance is due August 12th, 2017
A non-refundable 50% deposit is due upon booking in order to secure your spot and your preferred accommodation. This deposit is non-refundable due to Pangkor Laut Resort policy. Final payment/balance is due by August 12th, 2017.
there are limited rooms available!
Accommodation prices listed are full payment prices (includes lodging, all meals, twice daily yoga, and boat transfers to and from Marina Island - Pangkor Laut). Lodging will be secured on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Comfort, warmth and contemporary elegance find a home on the private island of Pangkor Laut. This one-of-a-kind resort nestles comfortably into its jungle island habitat, offering guests beautifully appointed luxury accommodation set high amidst the hills, nestled within lush gardens or resting on stilts above the tropical waters surrounding the island.
Our villas' amenities include comfortable bedding, a writing desk, a powered safe, a large open en-suite bathroom with an oversized bathtub and two vanity units, and an outdoor veranda or balcony with sun loungers.
Standard features and services in all villas:
• Complimentary WiFi • Tea and coffee making facilities • Powered safe • International direct dialling telephone
• Minibar • Ceiling fan • In-room climate control • Selection of international newspapers
Standing elegantly on stilts over the sea and linked by wooden walkways, these villas are the signature feature of the island. Each villa includes a large balcony with sun loungers and a bathroom with an oversized tub and a ceiling mounted shower that opens onto the sea.
Average room size: 55 square metres
US$ 1550 pp double occupancy, private villa
US$ 2780 pp single occupancy, private villa